For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is
there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

I didn't think I would be interested in your presentation but i actually was. I was interested to hear that the Redwoods are the tallest trees left in the world because i didn't know that. It was also to hear about how many inches of rain the areas receive, thats crazy!!! It was very sad to hear about the Gold Rush kicking the indians off their lands though. Overall, you guys did a great job. For improvement, try not to read off the slides as much. Other than that, you guys did an awesome job!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that so much of the forest was lost 90% is crazy. I think that you guys read off of the slides to much and could have looked at us more but other than that I thought it was really good.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! The ad was funny in the video, but what can you do? Great facts.
ReplyDeleteOverall your guys presentation was good. The speaking roles were split evenly and I learned a great deal about the redwood national park from you both. I found that some of the trees being as wide as this room is very interesting, that's a huge tree. I feel like your video ran a little too long, maybe for time purpose but other than that I have no criticism. Great job guys.
ReplyDeleteI really like all of the information you guys had about the redwood trees in your presentation. There was a lot I did not know about! I think if you guys would have relaxed a little bit more, and made a little bit more eye contact your presentation would have been better. Other than that, I think you guys did a really good job.
ReplyDeleteI think your presentation was interesting and I liked it. I think you could have worked on how you take turns on speaking the slides. Overall, your presentation was great and learned about what is like to be in the Redwood National Park.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your presentation, and hearing all the amazing facts on the how large the redwood trees are was pretty amazing. I also loved the video, it was very informative. At the same time, it was a long video and I think your team could have relayed some of that information instead. Other than that, great topic, great job!
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was very solid. You were very organized and had several good facts. I am a huge fan of who John Muir was and I was hoping there would be a little more on him in your presentation. But for the purposes of our class you did him justice. The video you used was effective but I felt it went on a little too long. Great work.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your presentation. I knew about redwood trees but I didn't realize how big they truly were. I really liked your video but I thought it was a bit long. I think you could have taken a lot of the facts from the video and said them yourselves and that would have made the video shorter and also help make the presentation better. Overall good job!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the fact that the video was a little bit too long and I also thought it seemed to sort of move away from the main point of the presentation, but I did learn a lot though. Interesting facts about the trees themselves and of the history of the place, particularly John Muir. I think it would be great to visit all of these national parks because there is so much being held onto and that we must take in what is there and Redwood National Park is one of them!
ReplyDeleteI thought that your presentation was really good. I especially liked the video because it gave me a good idea of what the park was like. You had really good information and told us things I had no idea about, like the gold rush and the logging industry there in the 1800's. I thought you were jumping around a little bit which was slightly confusing, but other than that, I had a good idea of what you were presenting and I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeletei really enjoy your presentation, i like how organize you are. also the video was good, although you guys did little bit short. your presentation was wonderfully.
ReplyDeleteNice work you guys... I had no idea that only 45% is only a national park and the other percentage is owned by several companies. I felt that your presentation was well conceived and organized. good job.
ReplyDelete