Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

Great job. I didn't know this place existed. You included a lot on interesting facts. I enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteYou both did a great job! Clearly you both put a lot of time and effort into your presentation. The speaking roles were split evenly and the amount of information you shared was very interesting! great job guys
ReplyDeleteI thought your presentation was pretty good. I learned a lot, considering I never knew this place existed. I liked what you said was being held onto, I though you had good points there. I think you guys could have made a little more eye contact, but other than that i think you guys did a good job!
ReplyDeleteI liked that you discussed the in-depth on place that I have never heard or existed here in the U.S. One thing you could have worked on is making eye contact to the presentation and as well as us audience. Overall, excellent job putting effort about this particular place.
ReplyDeleteI love New Orleans! It is such a beautiful city, filled with so much history and life and culture. What I loved most about your presentation was how you really got into the history, devastating events and of the architecture of the city instead of focusing on the obvious facts like Mardi Gras and jazz (which you did mention briefly and it was well said). The presentation was very interesting and informative and I learned lot more about New Orleans. Overall, great job!
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was excellent! It was interesting to learn how everyone wishes to preserve the heritage of New Orleans instead of industrializing it, even though many fires and hurricanes. You really nailed it with the speaking part. I thought it was excellent! Overall, this was a very good presentation.
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to visit New Orleans. Your presentation was very orderly and really appealed to me because I want to go there. The pictures used were very crisp and effective at demonstrating the beauty of the area. I also found the handout you passed out very interesting as it shows the change over centuries. You guys did everything that the handout asked for and if I had one criticism it would be to sound a little more enthusiastic about the place. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to go to New Orleans and your presentation made me want to do that even more! I really liked how you gave a lot of background and how you kind of stressed the point that without the fires and things New Orleans wouldn't be what it is today. You guys did a great job.
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job presenting this. You explained what they're holding on to, you gave us good visuals, and you provided us with really good background information. You didn't really look over at the section towards the hallway doors, and you were a little bit unenthusiastic sounding in the beginning of the presentation, but other than that, I really did enjoy this.
ReplyDeleteyou guys nice job, you did very good.i don't never know this place exist before this presentation. you guys have good background and detail about how it was look before until now.
ReplyDeleteGood job at presenting your speech. I honestly can say that I never knew this place existed. you guys did a wonderful job at capturing my attention. I was intrigued from the beginning to the very end.
ReplyDelete