For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is
there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

I liked your presentation a lot ! i was unaware that Gettysburg was discovered by accident so that was interesting to know. I didn't like to hear about all of the horse casualties because I am such an animal lover so it was so sad to hear that over 3,000 horses died in the Battle of Gettysburg! You guys seemed very well prepared and knowledgable about your topic and did a very good job overall. Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteYou were both very confident in your speaking. Great jobs.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job, you both knew a lot about the subject and it is very cool for me because I have been there and I can remember all of what you guys were talking about and where it was. Had some technical issues but that wasn't really your fault. good job
ReplyDeleteI was really excited for you guys to present, solely on the fact that i've visited Gettysburg. The history behind it is truly interesting. Your presentation was good! Most of the time you both spoke clear but their were times I didn't know what was being said because you mumbled the information out but overall you guys did great! you really knew your information and work well with each other.
ReplyDeleteI have been to Gettysburg before and I never though of it as a place of unity. I knew it was a place to remember our history, but not unity, I thought that was a good idea for what is being held onto. I think there was slightly too many facts, but other than that I thought it was pretty good.
ReplyDeleteI liked your presentation. I have toured Gettysburg before and liked the historical background of that landmark. You guys were prepared and organized but you spoke a little too fast while presenting. Other than that, way to go on your presentation.
ReplyDeleteI think you guys did a really great job with your presentation. Gettysburg holds a lot of history and there are a lot of topics you have to cover in order to understand the historical meaning behind Gettysburg. But your team relayed that information very well, with interesting facts I never knew about; like the general who sent his men through cannon fire, how awful. I also thought your conclusion and how you talked about what Gettysburg is holding onto was powerful and meaningful. Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job at giving the historical background of Gettysburg in order to explain the significance. It is so crucial to explain the history of historical events in order for the audience to understand the significance. You both spoke well and were interactive with the maps on the board. There were a couple of occasions where you guys were confused by what the other was saying or wanting. So maybe a little more preparation would help the smoothness. However, it was a minor miscommunication and you did great.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your presentation. I liked the video you showed it, made the battle simpler to understand. There were a few times where there were miscommunication but other than that good job!
ReplyDeleteI've been to Gettysburg before in my life. It really is a fantastic place to visit. You get a real sense of feeling of what happened there in 1863. I also really liked your presentation that I couldn't find anything to fix about it. Seeing the number of casualties from both sides of the battle is just amazing to think about that in just three days so many men had lost their lives and even worse, on our own turf. I even learned that the battle itself was General Lee's first lost as a commander, which I didn't know. The picture of the dead bodies really summed up the fact that a lot of people died in battle. Overall, this was a great presentation!
ReplyDeleteThis presentation was pretty good. I liked the video you showed us since it helped me to visualize what that battle was like. You also had very good visuals and you had good information. I was slightly confused in the beginning when you were talking about the Irishmen and the Scotsmen, but other than that, it was good.
ReplyDeleteit was very interest place and historical. i know historical places is kind to explain most of it but, you did amazing. little but the map was confuse, rather that, good presentation.
ReplyDelete