Anna Lou creative from the start
Army brat moving from place to place
Time came to leave her family she moved to San Francisco to start a life
The art institute is where she attended pursuing painting her so called passion
Finding a job four years later Rolling Stone rock and roll it was only the beginning
She soon rose to the top taking pictures became her life
Celebrities galore Lennon Yoko Whoppi and more
World renowned amassed a fortune
Celebrity photographer but so much more
Mother wife woman of the world

Part 2:
I was born in Algeria and I've always wanted to make a lasting impact on my country. Five years ago my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and after the dust settled I always had an idea in the back of my head. Many women in Algeria live in villages and either cant afford or can not reach a medical facility. When I get married to my long time boyfriend we hope to have a mobile mammogram bus that gives free mammograms to women in need. We have to save a substantial amount of money but hopefully god willing we can touch the lives of women all over the country and prevent unnecessary deaths by detecting breast cancer in its early stages.
Another one of my dreams that goes hand in hand I want to become a pediatrician and after my training I hope to travel to Palestine and practice medicine there with my boyfriend who is studying to be a teacher. We want to educate Palestine's youth and make sure they are healthy enough to lead amazing lives.
Your post was so sad! I lost my uncle from bone cancer and when he died, he was very sick so I know how sad it is. I think that your dream is awesome!!! If you could be able to do that it would be great and you would be helping alot of people.
ReplyDeleteOn a first note, no matter how many times I see this picture, I can't help but wonder why in the heck he was posing butt-naked and kissing some random girl.
ReplyDeleteOn a second note, I really do hope that you go forward and accomplish this dream. Medicine is extremely important and I would dearly love to see areas without available medicine actually get it. I do hope that you can help to save many lives and I also wish you luck in that department in Palestine. I hope you can truly help those children over there. That would just make my day!
I like your second dream, to help Palestine is very nice. i believe those people need a lot of help. I will like travel too Palestine country.
ReplyDeleteI think your dream is incredible! To think about all those people and that being your major dream says a lot about the kind of person you are! I really hope you make this happen, since it is something that is needed.
ReplyDelete