Part Two: One website that I really love to explore just for fun and also as a personal hobby or interest is Green Hill Music. I am excited right now because the website has been down for some time due to the company changing the look of the site and is now in business again! You can really find a lot of music on this site ranging from Country Mountain to Celtic, and with artists of all kinds performing vocals and instrumentals, from Craig Duncan, a folk music instrumentalist, to David Arkenstone, a maestro of new age, all done through many years of creativity. This source can be useful in that the music on this site is all by the same company, Green Hill, so instead of going to sites like Amazon, which usually carries everything, try visiting a different website to look for music that you like. Another good thing about Green Hill is that the prices for the CDs are pretty much all the same. So spend a couple of minutes navigating around the site and listening to samples of some of the music CDs offered. The Celtic/Irish/Old English section, which can be found in the far left column under the browse section when you enter the website, is my personal favorite area to explore! Have fun!
Here's the link: http://www.greenhillmusic.com/
I think that the GreenHill website is very cool and I intend to use it sometime. I also really liked the Mr. Money article and I thought he had a lot of great ideas in it. I have worked about money a lot and he has some helpful hints.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like the Green Hill site is kind of like Pandora in some aspects. I am a huge fan of music so I'll definitely have to check this out.
ReplyDeleteI'm noticing that folk music has been getting a lot of attention over the last few years. It is a nice change of pace from heavily manufactured pop music that clogs most clear channel stations.
ReplyDelete