Part One:
For this part, I choose to read
the article "A Millionaire is Made Ten Bucks at a Time" from Mr. Money
Mustache’s blog. In this article he talks about how in today’s view, we are
looking to become a millionaire with quick, big amounts of money and that we don’t
realize the amount of money we can really save with the little ten dollar
things that we spend on every day. Ten dollars is a lot of money he says, and
if we really have a change in mindset about how we spend those ten dollar items
and rather than spending it we can save it and prioritize our things then we
can all retire millionaires.
Part two:
One of my favorite things to
watch in high school was the YouTube videos by the Channel Crash Course, especially
the biology related ones that Hank Green does.These videos are done by Hank and John Green, two brothers. These videos give you a very
broad but can offer also very detailed and in depth look into a subject matter
that only takes up 10 -15 minutes of your time. Not only do they give you so
much information in the video but it is presented in a very pleasing and in my
opinion fun way, with very well done production value, and careful consideration
of how it is presented. I would highly recommend that you go and watch some of
their videos.
| Hank and John Green |
I read a similar article like this years ago when I was in high school. I found the process to be most annoying. I figured that this notion would be just as challenging as it would if you were to spend your money on whatever you wanted while striving to become a millionaire in other ways.
ReplyDeleteI find that article very interesting and I think I will read more of it when I get a chance his ideas seem really smart. I also have watched a few videos on that channel and I think they are very informative.
ReplyDeleteThe article in of itself would seem to be common sense but it really is not. Saving money is not a easy task whether it would be on a small or large scale. One lesson that I learned very quick is that yeah some purchases may be small, but they add up quick when there a lot of them and most of the time we don't even know it. As for the channel, i think i will check it out
ReplyDeleteYou can learn a lot in 15 minutes. A hallmark of a good teacher is the ability to explain complex topics concisely, so that they are easily understood. I'm terrible about it, but it is jarring to see the amount of money we spend on dumb stuff.
ReplyDeletethis article is most interest article. i read the article and i benefit a lot of things. most of his idea i agree, if we save ten dollar each day, it will become a lot of money.
ReplyDelete