"Funk is anything that gets one's head on beat."
Tapping toes since seven in the depths of New Jersey
Looking up to the best, while they gaped at him
Absorbing like a Sponge, which brought on a certain whim
Of learning to not gloat, but to savor the history
"It is riding with the rhythm."
Moving and grooving, back flips and splits
Not always his style, but to commemorate the dead
Realizing that tapping was more then definitions that read;
Shuffle, Cramproll, Heel Drops or Clicks
"It is the pulse that keeps one rolling with the beat."
Bought the old building that held his young talent
Learning the power of expression is required by students
Keeping the the history alive is classified as prudent
Freedom and education are never kept silent
![]() |
| This was a picture taken in 2014 to promote Glovers spunky and unique, yet traditional, tap performance titled STePz. |
Part Two:
I love exploring; whether that be exploring nature or exploring cities. A child-like awe floods over me, and I become happy and at peace when I go somewhere I find interesting or beautiful. Something that has always sounded appealing to me is to pack my bags for five years or so and go to Ireland, then France, down to Italy, over to India, up through China and Japan and then fly over to New Zealand. There are so many beautiful cities and amazing natural environments in this world, all of which have an extensive history. I would also love to talk to the locals of these foreign countries and listen to their stories, I feel like this would help me to learn and understand about their culture more.
The reason I classify this is a wild dream is because I want to take this long trip in one span, not over the course of my life. Once (or if) I accomplish this dream, there are other places I do want to travel to, but not for as such long periods of time.
Once (or if) I accomplish this goal I would love to create a family. I know that sounds weird and mechanical but technically that is what you are doing. Being a mother has always sounded appealing, I find very nurturing characteristics within myself, and my parents are wonderful parents and great role models. I would love to even adopt children, because I believe it is important that every child has a mother and/or father figure in their live.

No comments:
Post a Comment