Part One:
Andy Warhol
Buried with a bottle of “Beautiful” by his side.
A man who was born as an artist
He had a variety of his artwork like a list
From the basic skills of hand drawing and painting
To the miracle of printing and silk screening.
These are a few of his favorite things
The 1960’s were his time
These are a few of his favorite things
The 1960’s were his time
That’s when he was in his prime
His masterpieces made
him an American icon
Coca-Cola bottles and his famous Campbell soup cans on and on
As well as a few paintings of the celebrities he liked.
He also produced a rock band, so was found
Coca-Cola bottles and his famous Campbell soup cans on and on
As well as a few paintings of the celebrities he liked.
He also produced a rock band, so was found
The famous punk music band The Velvet Underground
In his studio, The Factory they were the house band
Their punk style became known across the land
Another way he shaped the era.
From improper care after surgery he died
In his studio, The Factory they were the house band
Their punk style became known across the land
Another way he shaped the era.
From improper care after surgery he died
Part Two:
When I was young, my wild dream I ever had was to become a space astronaut who
can travel to the moon. If I had a
chance or opportunity to achieve that dream, then I would spend time to pursue
two majors, which are astronomy and aeronautic science. Then I would spend a
long time in the Air Force or JROTC to master the abilities and skills like an
astronaut has. If I could do all that, I
think I would become a fortunate billionaire in the future with of the one of
richest jobs in the world. Also, I believe
I would set a World Record to be known as the “second Neil Armstrong”. In other words, I care about becoming popular
and famous in the world.



Ruchir, I like your big dream of being popular and famous but I also think that if you just keep working on being a good guy like I know you are, then attention and respect will follow no matter if you break any records or not. It all starts with character and personal integrity and I think you have that. Keep dreaming and keep working hard!
ReplyDelete