Monday, April 20, 2015

Journal 9: Alexandra Edwards

Part One

I liked the Veritasium website. The video we watched in class from this channel was very interesting and informative. I never think about how trees get water, its just something you don't really think about, but once it was explained it made more sense. I really enjoy science but sometimes it's hard to understand and this channel makes it much easier to understand. There are so many things in science, there are tons of classes that barely scratch the surface of science but yet this channel is able to explain a topic completely within just a few minutes. 

Part Two

I have been swimming since 4th grade, and it still is interesting to me. I love to watch swimming, and see the news of the sport. I like to see the new developments in swimming or swim technology. Speedo is one of the major brands that most people know it swimming. Speedo has been a company since the early 1900's and has grown in popularity ever since. Speedo's international YouTube channel has many videos, some of there are endorsing a product but many are stroke techniques for each stroke, they also have interviews with USA swimmers. I think this website could help a lot of people who want to get better at swimming, since it shows how it improve technique. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedoInternational/videos 


One of Speedo's logo's with Michael Phelps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment