Monday, April 20, 2015

journal 9 Steven Harman

Part 1: I viewed Scotty Kilmer's page and found a lot of really cool stuff! I watched a couple different videos on things like how you can use your phone to fix a car and what to do if you blow a head gasket. This was most interesting to me because I have always had a love for old cars and I hope to fix one up someday and I could see myself using his help a lot.

Part 2: One Youtube channel that I have been using a lot that I really love would be AMC Theaters. This is a channel where they talk about everything movies and TV related weather its about new movies coming out, reviews or information about movies. I have always been big movie fan and I love using this channel and if you want to know anything movie related this is the place to go.
  https://www.youtube.com/user/amctheatres

AMC Theatres

3 comments:

  1. The AMC channel sounds pretty neat. I'll be sure to check it out. Besides books, movies are my favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youtube is an invaluable resource for learning how to do anything. It provides context for terminology and processes. It can be far more useful than written instructions most of the time. I'm taking my car in for work less and less now. My rule of thumb is "do the tools cost less than paying a mechanic".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scotty Kilmer's idea was great, it was most worth video, I have ever watch. i learned from many things, i never know if i can fix my car this easily. it was very important video everyone in this country

    ReplyDelete