Wednesday, April 22, 2015

journal 9 - gerrilyn shively

     first off I would like to apologize for this being posted late i completely forgot to post this while i was baby sitting on Monday.
     1.    I looked at Scotty Kilmer's YouTube channel and it was very educational. i watched a few of the videos and they would definitely help me in a pinch. however my father is an auto-mechanic, so now i have more than one tool at my disposal. i will definitely use this when my dad is not available to work with me.
    2.    the source I found was a You Tube channel that explains the science behind everyday experiences people have that we don't necessarily think about. Vsauce, the man behind the magic, was nominated for a webby in science and education. the video i chose is called the science of awkwardness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o268qbb_0BM   the video is actually really interesting and goes in depth about awkwardness.
while he may seem like a goofball his videos
actually hold a lot of interesting facts and information

No comments:

Post a Comment