Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Journal 9 Power of the Internet

   I own a lot of vehicles and those things require a lot of maintenance.  I am currently working on a farm as a diesel mechanic, but I still have much to learn.  Whenever I have a question or am unsure of something, I turn to people like Scotty Kilmer online for information.  It is wonderful having the ability to get on the computer and finding what you need rather than digging through my books that may or may not have the info you need. 
  My favorite place on the internet is Yahoo Answers.  When asking a question, you are not only asking one person, you are consulting a whole room of people with different ideas.  I use it quite a bit when diagnosing issues with vehicles, tractors, and other equipment.  Not only;y does it help with mechanical obstacles, but also with homework help and really anything else you could think of. 
https://answers.yahoo.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo Answers is a great place to get information, I find that you get a variety of answers from a bunch of different people which broadens your insight! I use Yahoo Answers quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo Answers is a great place to get information, I find that you get a variety of answers from a bunch of different people which broadens your insight! I use Yahoo Answers quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete