Eyes:
Strokes of the brush
A still that can reach your soul
From Paris to Berlin
We are all the same
A light bulb illuminates the day
Then dusk arrives
So do the monsters held inside
Glance at those around you
Look past what you see
Glimpses of their soul
More revealing than their Tee
Eyes never change
Years of struggling art
How to be set apart
I paint what I feel
But do they feel what I paint
Trusting those around me
Push me towards my dreams
Remember the eyes
They are always what they seem
Part Two: My dream is to one day start my own winery and have a bed and breakfast attached for visitors to stay in. Growing and producing my own product is very exciting for me. I love marketing and learning how to run a business. There are three different kinds of grapes: American, European, and Native American Muscadine. There are white wines and red wines. Red wine usually has a thicker, sweet taste, such as Merlot. White wine is usually a lighter taste, such as Chardonnay.
Having a bed and breakfast on my winery will be the icing on the cake of my life. This would be a great place for people to come relax and enjoy locally grown wine. They could travel throughout the grounds and enjoy a low key environment. I think that live today is extremely fast paced and I would take pride in giving people a place to relax.
These dreams are just dreams as of now. I am not sure where I will live or where life will take me but part of life is making decisions. We get the chance to make conscious decisions of where we will end up in life. Starting slow, maybe a few acres of grapes at a time would be amazing. We usually can’t achieve our dreams overnight but if we stay focused on our goals and work towards achieving them, then anything is possible.
I want to open my own business too, owning my own business would be a huge accomplishment for me as well as for you. While you want to grow and sell a new product, I want to help restore what we already have by opening an animal shelter for rescued and abused animals.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading your dream, I always look at my future ahead. In case I do not graduate from college with a bachelor's or still cannot earn a job that I apply to, then I would have the option of opening my own business. Opening your own business or franchise I think is a great and enjoyable idea but there are some important rules and responsibilities to do. If I want to open a business, I would probably open up my own fancy restaurant or electronic shop for customers to enjoy. Thank you for sharing this dream.
ReplyDeleteYour dream of opening your own business is so cool! You also seem to be very knowledgable and interested in the winery/grape producing aspect, and also in the business side which is awesome.
ReplyDeleteYour dream of opening your own business is so cool! You also seem to be very knowledgable and interested in the winery/grape producing aspect, and also in the business side which is awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou do know a lot about wine. I think your business will be successful in the future through all of your knowledge. Great poem too. Art is everywhere and there are so many artistic people who want to create something different for the eyes to look at.
ReplyDeleteI think your dream is really awesome. It even sounds awesome. I feel like it would be a really neat bed and breakfast to stay at too!
ReplyDeleteYou already seem to know a lot about grapes, so I hope some day in the future you can make your dream come true!
I thought that your dream was very interesting i think you have a lot of knowledge and have a good plan i wish you luck and hope you accomplish it ! :)
ReplyDelete